Front End Developer
- Develop new user-facing features and web pages.
- Build reusable code snippets and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Maintain and improve websites.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- Proficient understanding of web markup languages HTML, XML.
- Available for full-time employment.
- Good English language skills (Reading, Understanding, Writing).
Very good attention to detail. hghg
Nice to Have
- Interest in enterprise application development.
- Adobe Dreamweaver skills.
- Unix/Linux Platform knowledge.
- Knowledge in Odoo framework.
Get the package that is best in the industry with great work satisfaction
5 Days working a week, 14 paid leaves and public holidays as per the IT Industry
Great and amiable working environment with professional colleagues.